I stumbled upon Chandrika Soap a few months ago. This little fantastic Ayurvedic Soap is quickly becoming my go to soap for showering. The soap is made of oils none of which are made from animal fat. Nor is Chandrika Ayurvedic soap tested on animals. The ingredients are simple and haven’t changed in 69 years!
The soap has a pristine clean smell, and it makes me feel cleaner than just about any soap I have ever tried before. Chandrika Soap lathers very quickly and works extremely well. The scent does linger a bit, which is a good thing. I highly recommend the soap. The one thing I must warn about… since the soap is made with extremely pure ingredients (for the most part it is just essential oils) it dissolves very quickly. So, I recommend removing the soap from the shower when you are finished with it. This seems to make it last longer for us at home. The nice thing is that the soap isn’t very expensive at all. We buy Chandrika Soap in packs of 10 (75 grams each).
Chandrika Ayurvedic Soap Ingredients:
- : it nourishes, moisturises.
- : soothes the skin and helps prevent infections and rashes.
Lime Peel Oil :
- for a refreshing cooling effect and rich, penetrating lather with an astringent action.
- : helps prevent skin problems, rashes and outbreaks.
- : tightens pores, helps prevent pimples and blackheads.
- : to cool, refresh and gently prefume your skin.