ok, so you have xp/vista installed on your mac. after getting xp/64bit installed and everything working, i really don’t want to risk having something wacky happen to the partition. well after doing some searching i found a pretty cool little app that can help clone your boot camp partition. its called winclone and its free!
here are some of the features…
* Clone Windows XP or Windows Vista with ease.
* Clone to your Bootcamp partition either on a separate drive or on the same that contains your Mac OS X partition.
* Creates image documents that can be stored on any media and double-clicked to open in WinClone.
* Verbose logging so you know what is going on
* Built on the open source ntfstools, which are included in Winclone, so you don’t have to install anything else.
* Fast: Restore a 10 GB image in less than 10 minutes.
* Create a Bootcamp partition from within Winclone.
* Do it all from the boot drive: You don’t need to boot from a Firewire drive to clone the Windows partition.
* Clean and uncomplicated interface
Matt is a Systems Development Director for a multinational franchise. Matt has lived and worked in Hawaii, Chicago, South Florida and currently resides outside of Atlanta. He enjoys his hobbies including Technology, Gadgets/EDC, Fountain Pens, Wetshaving, Clocks, Antiques & Coffee. He even roasts his own coffee weekly.