3. ssh in and run a chmod to correct the permissions:
chmod -R a+x /Applications/*
4. run the command in ssh (not as easy or convenient as 2nd way with dock.app):
Go retrieve the file at the location it specified on your iPod when it executed.
much easier method
after you have ssh’d the screenshot file and chmod’d the folder applications
1. install dock.app via installer
2. reboot ipod
3. use dock.app to scroll to the screenshot app icon (2nd to last)
4. ssh into your ipod to /private/var/tmp
5. file is saved as foo_0.png
6. download file to your desktop
7. delete foo_0.png from phone via ssh from /private/var/tmp
please note you can only screenshot one at a time, if you do not download and remove them one at a time the app will wrte over foo_0.png with a new foo_0.png
Matt is a Systems Development Director for a multinational franchise. Matt has lived and worked in Hawaii, Chicago, South Florida and currently resides outside of Atlanta. He enjoys his hobbies including Technology, Gadgets/EDC, Fountain Pens, Wetshaving, Clocks, Antiques & Coffee. He even roasts his own coffee weekly.