ok, so now you know how to sync toodledo with your iphone. i also have toodledo syncing with my iCal app. its really easy to setup.
Sync toodledo with iCal
1. login to your toodledo account
2. click “connections” on the left nemu bar
3. scroll down to the iCal Subscriptions section
4. click “enable live iCal link”
5. click “save changes”
6. it then will display a number of links. i picked the “to-dos only” link – this will only sync the todos with iCal in th ical todos section. i didn’t want it adding itself to the calendar area itself. if you do then select “apple’s ical”link instead
7. open iCal
8. select “subscribe” from the calendars menu
9. paste the link you copied from the toodledo website
10. make sure to “uncheck” – “to do items from the calendars property details.
11. select auto refresh “every hour”
12. click ok and your done.