I am always looking for ways to become more productive. One thing that has plagued me is syncing important data between devices. I have my iCal syncing with my gCal, addressbook syncs with mobile me, gmail, and my iphone. Until recently i didn’t have an easy way to sync my to-do lists.
Toodledo, is a website that allows you to sync your to-do list in many ways. The site has both free and pay for service plans. for now i am using the free plan and it suits me just fine.
How To Access Your To-Do List from Anywhere
1. Signup for a free account at Toodledo
2. Inside Toodledo click “Connections”
3. Scroll down to the Firefox section
4. Click “More Details”
5. Install the Firefox plugin
6. For iPhones download either Ultimate Todos or the Toodledo app [I prefer the Ultimate Todos]
7. Optionally you can add additional connections via the “Connections” page on Toodeldo [iCal / gCal etc]
8. PC friends if you use outlook you can install a plugin from Chromadrake called ToodledoSync.
9. Non iPhone users can access Toodledo via:
How I Sync Toodledo:
1. From Toodledo to iCal
2. From Toodledo to gCal
3. From Toodledo to Firefox [on my 2 macs] – I personally use this method most often.
4. From Toodledo to my iPhone via Ultimate Todos [Paid iPhone app]
Matt is a Systems Development Director for a multinational franchise. Matt has lived and worked in Hawaii, Chicago, South Florida and currently resides outside of Atlanta. He enjoys his hobbies including Technology, Gadgets/EDC, Fountain Pens, Wetshaving, Clocks, Antiques & Coffee. He even roasts his own coffee weekly.