These are just the services / apps I currently use to help manage Twitter. I will update as needed.
1. Twimailer – I use this service for all my accounts. It send a nicely formatted email each time someone follows me. It includes how many tweets the user made, #followers, #unfollowers. It also shows the last few tweets the user made. The service also includes Follow, Block & report as Spam links.
2. Socialtoo – This services sends an aggregate follow / unfollow report each day. With a guess as to what tweet caused the #follow and #unfollow. It also has the capability to auto follow and auto unfollow users.
3. Wefollow – This service allows each user to submit themselves to three categories they might fall under. i.e. #tech, #mac, #blogging etc…
4. MrTweet – This service will recommend users you should follow, and who should follow you.
5. FriendOrFollow – This service shows who’s following you that your not following. Who your following but isn’t following you, and lastly who is reciprocating a follow. Its a handy service.
6. Mutuality – This services is offers bulk follow / unfollow operations. Its very quick and efficient.
5. Tweetdeck – This is a very popular Tweeter client for the desktop. It is an Adobe AIR application thats currently in “beta”. Its great for managing lots of followers. Lots of great features. Currently my biggest beef is it doesnt support multiple accounts.
I will add more apps / services as I test them. I wont be posting apps/services I dont like.
Matt is an Internet Specialist for a multinational franchise. Matt has lived and worked in Hawaii, Chicago, South Florida and currently resides outside of Atlanta. He enjoys his hobbies including: Fountain Pens, Wetshaving, Clocks, Antiques & Coffee. He even roasts his own coffee weekly.